Pros and Cons of UrbanGabru Charcoal Peel Off Mask
First thing first, why we need these kinds of peel off masks!
As we all know about our global warming problems, mask in these days have become on our must-haves list. It happens with me whenever I go out- I look at someone’s face and my instant thought is, she hasn’t even used tons of makeup still her face is so flawless. Like how?!
After several years later I got my answer. The answer lies in their skincare routine.
If you want your skin to get that glowy texture, you better start peeling your skin off at least a month. And your skin would be better for sure.
Now the question is- What am I supposed to see in a peeling mask #ingredients?
Depending on your needs, you should use your mask wisely. Look out for these words while buying your mask, again, depending on your individual skincare needs.
If your target is to maintain moisture:
- Look out for hyaluronic acid, squalane, ceramides, glycerin, and dimethicone. These help build barriers that keep moisture in the skin.
If your target is to search for a powerful acne-fighting solution:
- Look out for Salicylic acid which helps decrease oil production and prevent acne.
If your target is to significantly reduce fine lines and wrinkles:
- Look out for Vitamin C or Vitamin E which helps in mastering these annoying aging issues.
With this much knowledge, let’s quickly dive into the review of this demanding peel off mask.
UrbanGabru Charcoal Peel-Off Mask can be used by both men and women. Men need a little amount of the product as compared to women. In fact, men can apply on their t-zone area and the middle of their eyebrows. Whereas, women can apply all over their face, avoiding areas like eyebrows, lips, eyes.
Pros of UrbanGabru Charcoal Peel Off Mask
- If you want quick, chaos-free beauty solutions, you should definitely try this peel off mask. Every mask does its duty of giving that subtle glow and so does this mask.
- It will purify your skin by removing pore-clogging dirts. Plus, you know that very well, and charcoal is good for anti-pollution and extra oils that tend to clog your face.
- It’s good for people having excessive facial hair. These types of the mask can remove your facial hair like a pro which otherwise gets difficult to deal.
- The awesome thing about this mask that I like is the way it makes you look fresh and young (of course you won’t be transformed into a 16-year-old girl if you are a 45-year lady. By young, I mean that your skin would feel young and lovely.
- The anti-inflammatory properties help in removing baby hair, dirt, and whiteheads.
- On the product, it says, ‘active cooling effect’ and it surely does. It provides the needed nourishment and hydration to the skin and gives you a cool and soothing effect.
- Price is too low but works outstandingly.
- It gives you a natural matte and subtle complexion.
- Its activated charcoal lightens the skin.
Cons of UrbanGabru Charcoal Peel Off Mask
As per the cons, I don’t see much of it. However, I do find some people complaining about this peel off mask.
- You might get pimples or rashes after you remove the mask. Some people have super sensitive skin which might give them some ticklish feeling or pimples. But that too I guess is normal. I too had a little bit of lumps type of thing on my skin when I first used it. But on my second application, I find nothing as such.
- The mask says it removes blackheads. I don’t have blackheads as such but people who have used the mask to remove their blackheads have shown disappointment. They say that the mask doesn’t actually work on blackheads. (Though I can’t assure it completely as for few it does work on blackheads as well.
With correct usage, this mask would give you flawless glowing skin and that’s for sure.
I would never recommend something that I haven’t tried on my skin. It does work perfectly on my skin and am fully satisfied with it. My website caters to only honest reviews and I adhere to it!
Using this mask is pretty simple:
After washing your face with your preferable face wash, apply the mask on your face, make sure you apply thin layer which will cause convenience while peeling it off. Make sure to keep the mask away from your eyebrows, under eye and mouth area.
Once the mask gets dry, peel it off slowly. Don’t rub the skin while trying to peel the pack. Once it gets completely dry, it will come off easily. You don’t actually have to put huge pressure.
People ask me if peel off mask hurts. It does for some but for few, it actually doesn’t. All depends upon your pain tolerance 😉
But you should always be alert while using any new product on your face, especially if your skin is prone to allergies. Its always better to do a small test on your skin to see its tolerance level. Apply a little amount on the back of your neck and keep it on there for a while, like a minute. If you are allergic, the symptoms would come instantly.
If you are interested in buying the product and look fantastically flawless then I’ll link down it below from where you can have the product based on the trusted seller.